From album releases to show premières and remixes, our Atomnation artists have been quite active these past few weeks. We’ve outlined it for you below!
Olaf Stuut @ Loveland Live 2017
“Olaf Stuut is the auditory craftsman producing unclassifiable music, taking you on compelling journeys and tonal adventures. Connecting to many influences, his music reflects his fascination and admiration for instruments of all sorts and kinds. Enjoy his set from Loveland Live!” – Loveland
David Douglas Album Release Show in Paradiso
Two nights before David is releasing his new album ‘Spectators Of The Universe’, he will complement it by performing the album tracks live at Paradiso Amsterdam.
Date: Wednesday March 22nd
Location: Paradiso Amsterdam
Entrance: € 8.- excl. membership
More info & tickets: www.paradi.so/
Deltawerk presents: ‘Passages’ at OT301
The duo consisting of Hessel Stuut and Applescal is starting their tour with a full on audiovisual show at OT301. The Amsterdam based artists created an audio/visual live show that takes you on a journey through surreal worlds and sounds, entitled ‘Passages’. Until summer 2017, nine tracks will be released on four different EP’s. This is their debut show as Deltawerk and contains mainly unreleased works.
Date: Wednesday April 19th
Time: 20:00 – 23:00
Entrance: € 7,-
More info & tickets: bit.ly/DeltaFBevent
Atomnation Night w/ Christian Löffler
A celebration! De Helling in Utrecht invited us to host a label night together with special guest Christian Löffler who will jump aboard for the occasion.
Date: Friday May 5th
Time: 23:00 – 05:00
Entrance: € 12,-
Door: € 15,-
More info & tickets: bit.ly/AtomnationDeHelling
Some Chemistry’s remix for Olaf Stuut’s ‘Run’.
Whether as a DJ, in the studio, or curating well-respected events in clubs such as Studio 80 and Marktkantine, Some Chemistry’s music switches between a melodramatic kind of indie house and more uncompromising atmospherical sound. Here, Some Chemistry remixes one of Atomnations favourites, Olaf Stuut, a musician who always tells a story, with strong vibes, challenging harmonies and melodic sounds. Download for free at Deep House Amsterdam.
Sekuoia – Beau (Polynation Remix)
“The standout track, however, is Polynation’s remix of “Beau”: blending a tribal feel with laid-back production, it drives forward with a cool intensity peppered by bold drums—making for a track that’s trance-like, meditative and uplifting all at once.” – Bitchslap Magazine
Listen to Polynation’s remix via THUMP here:
Applescal @ Fuse, Brussels
Head honcho Applescal visited Belgium’s legendary techno club ‘Fuse’. The live recording of his set is up and is a pleasure to listen to: “The Dutch artist, Applescal is back on our list with another powerful mix. Recorded live at the infamous nightclub in Brussels, Fuse, this mix is real peak time mix. Groovy, percussive and dark, it goes from house to techno and everything in between throughout the mix.” – Fiction Lab
– Slap – Blue Lunch – Pratique (Duotone Records, 1985)
– Edgar Froese – Pinnacles – Pinnacles (Virgin, 1983)
– Meredith Monk – Travelers 1, 2, 3 – Book of Days (ECM Records, 1990)
– Smith & Mighty – Try – Life Is… (Studio !K7, 2002)
– Prince Far I – Final Chapter – Cry Tuff Dub Encounter Chapter 3 (Pressure Sounds, 1996)
– Pelding – One – DJ-Kicks (Studio !K7, 1999)
– Sau Poler – Mitre – Dribble [EP] (Self-released, 2017)
– Pedro Vian & Sau Poler – Untitled
– Defled – Cluster – Hacking the Sun (Modern Obscure Music, 2017)
– David Axelrod – The Human Abstract – Songs of Experience (Capitol Records, 1969)
– Fridge – Anglepoised – Anglepoised (Output, 1997)
– Scan X – Black Moon – Chroma (F Communications, 1996)
– Deltawerk – Kyte – Passages (Atomnation, 2017)